SharePoint Readiness Assessment
Three-day Assessment Offering
The newest version of Microsoft SharePoint is here. SharePoint will provide users with greater collaboration, communication, and analytical tools. Currently, existing SharePoint customers are trying to gauge the challenges (and effort) associated with planning for the implementation of this next version. IT personnel, in particular, are faced with making the design decisions required to successfully migrate existing SharePoint intranet, extranet, or internet sites (including 2010, 2007, and 2003). Are you well prepared for an upgrade? What are your options? How can you get specific answers to questions about SharePoint in your environment? This three-day assessment will provide your organization with the knowledge and insight to make the right implementation and configuration choices in order to execute on a well thought-out SharePoint implementation roadmap.
The objective of the SharePoint Readiness Assessment is to assist your organization's technical and business representatives with the design decisions, configuration strategies, and planning associated with a successful SharePoint upgrade. Using real-world examples and whiteboard sessions, this three-day assessment will provide your organization with the answers required for optimizing and scheduling the upgrade to SharePoint. These sessions are highly interactive and personalized. Also, because they are held at your site, all interested members of IT and business teams are welcome to attend and participate in some or all of the discussions.
Key Assessment Milestones
- Review of your SharePoint usage and strategy
- Demonstration of the SharePoint features that will provide you with the highest organizational impact
- Evaluation of your current hardware/software infrastructure
- Assessment of your existing SharePoint environment, including third-party or custom solutions, security model and administration
- Discussion of your current and future governance policies
- Identification of any potential upgrade challenges; this includes technical, process, and end-user hurdles
- Discovery of opportunities to consolidate or reconfigure existing farm topologies
- Analysis and validation of upgrade timeline and organizational readiness
- Formal presentation of all findings
- Delivery of a summary document, including an action plan
The deliverable from the SharePoint Readiness Assessment is a strategic roadmap document that details the current state of your SharePoint environment, recommendations for changes to minimize the effort and risk associated with a SharePoint upgrade, best practices for ensuring success with the deployment of SharePoint, and a proposed project plan for your SharePoint migration.
Contact us today at email@example.com for pricing details and additional information on this offering.
We can develop a custom solution to fit any business needs. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy talk about how we can help you today!